SUN COAST M3GA-48R-3 RAYBESTOS TRANSMISSION REBUILD KIT
The Sun Coast M3GA-48R-3 Raybestos Transmission Rebuild Kit for your 2003-2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins utilizes the latest proven friction materials and steel technology from an industry leading company. SunCoast works directly with Raybestos to design and manufacture proprietary SunCoast exclusive product lines, giving the end user uncompromised quality throughout the entire transmission. SunCoast has designed these kits in house to exact specifications for specific intent, so whether you're towing, sled pulling, racing or you simply rely on your vehicle to get you to the job; SunCoast has exactly what you need.
- Raybestos Frictions
- Fits 48RE Transmissions
- Clutches and kolene steels to install 5 Raybestos frictions in direct
- 3 assorted snap rings to adjust clearance
- Billet direct piston
- Custom machined direct pressure plates allows you to install the 6th clutch in the direct drum
- 10 new direct springs for the piston
- Forwards stack up with 4 Raybestos frictions and 3 kolene steels
- Custom billet forward piston help take out the play in the bellville spring.
- Sun Coast exclusive billet band for 2nd along with the billet strut, anchor and billet accumulator to replace the OEM plastic one.
- Billet 1-2 servo has 16% more apply area provides more band holding power in 2nd gear, easy-to-install part improves 1-2 and 2-3 shifts, Improved seal design conserves pump volume
- Overdrive direct comes with 10 Raybestos frictions and 9 kolene steels
- Overdrive brake includes 6 Raybestos frictions, 6 kolene steels and a custom apply plate.
- Includes a complete gasket and seal kit along with a filter and new pump bushing
- The 3 kit also includes the TransGo 48RE Shift kit to build your valve body
- Includes OEM style shift solenoids for lock up and 4th gear
- Includes a new governor pressure sensor This is a must upgrade! It has proven itself time and time again to be the #1 most reliable governor pressure solenoid on the market today. This part consists of a 4L60E EPC solenoid which is made from aircraft grade T-56 Billet Aluminum this means no warping, leaking, sweating or cracking- which also gives you far more consistent pressures. The modifications give the capabilities of handling higher base line pressures than the OEM and other aftermarket parts, without flooding the solenoid and causing wrong gear starts or setting Governor Pressure offset trouble codes.