The AFE 46-20034-B BladeRunner Hot & Cold Intercooler Tube Combo Kit increases flow and performance in your 2007.5-2009 Dodge 6.7L Diesel. This Combo Kit outflows the stock intercooler tubes by 17% to provide maximum flow.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply polyester reinforced couplings for strength and durability. The tubes also come equipped with billet aluminum 1/8" NPT ports, are provided for connecting pressure sensors or water methanol injection and work with OEM or AFE's upgraded intercooler (46-20032).
Flow and Performance:
aFe Power's intercooler tubes are constructed from 3" (hot side) and 3-1/2" (cold side) mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then, powder-coated for a nice finish. The high-temp wrinkle-black powder-coating also insulates the tubes from engine heat and protects the tube from corrosion. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence, minimize pressure loss, while increasing horsepower and torque.
A unique laser-cut AFE Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
- Fits Factory OE Or AFE Intercooler
- Outflows Stock Intercooler Tubes By 17%
- 3" Hot-Side Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Tubing
- 3-1/2" Cold-Side Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Tubing
- Wrinkle-Black Powder Coated Finish For Heat Resistance
- Includes High-Temp Silicone Couplings & High Quality Stainless Steel Spring Loaded T-Bolt Clamps
- Uses All Factory Mounting Locations & Includes All Necessary Hardware For Hassle-Free Installation
- 1/8" NPT Ports Provided For Connecting Pressure Sensors Or Water Methanol Injection On The Cold Side Tube