The BD Diesel Electronic Exhaust Brake increases your towing confidence by creating up to 150 retarding HP! Without the need of an air compressor and air lines, this electronic inline brake is easy to install and features less maintenance compared to conventional air brakes. BD’s exclusive Variable Orifice Technology creates uniform controlled pressure regulation through the RPM range, for reliable consistent engine braking.
- Installs inline into existing exhaust system
- Retains use of OEM dash button
- Cast iron construction withstands heat cycle and is robust for long life
- No air compressor reduces system maintenance and point of failure. (e.g., freezing of airlines in winter)
- BD ‘Variable Orifice Technology’
- Up to 150 retarding HP!
- Quick, universal placement of brake
- Superior back pressure regulation through RPM range
- Great for slowing your vehicle on steep descents
- 3 Hours
- 24,000 Miles
- 12,000 miles
- Engine tuning required to retain brake function.
- This product does not require an EO in California. By nature of its design, it is legal for sale and use in all 50 states. Replacement parts included. (EMS:4)